Thai Beef Salad – fresh and tasty salad!
You may have noticed that I love asian food .
I came up with this recipe during my holidays. This salad could be served cool or semi hot (just the beef of course!).
Look at that! Is not that yummy?
I made three bowls of this tasty salad .
Slice thinly 200g of beef
2 tbs fish sauce
1 tbs sweet soy sauce
Fresh grated ginger 1.5 cm
2 garlic gloves grated
Let it rest in the fridge for Several hours. I let mine for 3 hours. It was really tasty.
1 sliced avocado
8 cherry tomatoes cut in 2
1/2 cucumber sliced thinly
Herbs: basil and chive
Some salad leaves (as much as you like, I used iceberg salad)
Some vermicelli rice noodles (same, as much as you like!)
1 tbs peanut butter
2 ts Soy sauce
1 ts vineagar (I used cider vinegar)
1/2 lime juice
1 tbs sesame seeds
When veggies and vermicelli are ready and cool, cook the beef was hot pan. Let it cool on a plate and start to arrange your beautiful and colorful thai beef salad!
Arrange your bowls or flat as you like.
- 200g Thin slices of beef
- 2 tbs fish sauce
- 1 tbs sweet soy sauce
- Fresh grated ginger 1.5 cm
- 2 garlic gloves grated
- 1 sliced avocado
- 8 cherry tomatoes cut in 2
- ½ cucumber sliced thinly
- Herbs: basil and chive
- Some salad leaves (as much as you like, I used iceberg salad)
- Some vermicelli rice noodles (same, as much as you like!)
- 1 tbs peanut butter
- 2 ts soy sauce
- 1 ts vineagar (I used cider vinegar)
- ½ lime juice
- Salt, pepper
- 1 tbs sesame seeds
- Let the meet marinate and rest in the fridge for several hours. I let mine for 3 hours. It was really tasty.
- Prepare the rice vermicelli as on instruction on the box.
- Prepare the veggies.
- Prepare the sauce.
- Arrange the bowls.
Enjoy the good food! Have a nice and healthy monday folks!