Healthy Monday time guys!
Today i offer you this curry chicken recipe. It’s very light and you can adjust the amount of spice as you like. I used just a little spice because of the kids.
You could add cashew nuts or other vegetables. The kids ate that meal without negociating as usually they do. I think coconut milk is just magic! Ok i’ll admit that i didn’t give zucchinis to the gingerboy! He decided recently to stop eating everything green! Any tip for that?
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 onion
- 2 zucchinis
- 1 greek yogurt
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- Cut in little dices the chicken, onion and put it in a dish to marinate with the yogurt, garlic and spices.
- Cook in a pan or a wok zucchinis in a little olive oil.
- Add the marinated chicken.
- Cook it on low heat.
- At the end add coconut milk.
- Serve with rice or a mix of several cereal (on the picture it's bulgur and several other cereals)