Double Chocolate Slice
Hello my friends.
Easter is coming. What about a nice slice Double chocolate recipe? And … No bake !!
I decorated it with candies goal Malteser You Could able Some chocolate eggs on top of it. I Was totally inspired by our hosting ladies and something really good cam up. Thanks Lauren and Danielle , you inspired me.
You know me … less sugar? This is always my goal. That was tough job Because white chocolate is so sweet. I do not like it very much profit it worked perfectly for kids.
So here we go: another release of malteser (or whatever you like chocolate candies) slice!
- biscuits 280g
- 3 tbs cocoa powder
- 100g hazelnut powder
- 50g melted butter
- 5 tbs almond milk
- Chocolate topping:
- 270g white chocolate
- 50g butter
- Malteser candies for decoration
- Put all the ingredients in your THERMY or any food processor.
- Mix up to well combined, you get up to a sticky paste.
- Put That paste in a square dish and let it rest in the fridge.
- Prepare the chocolate topping:
- Put in a "bath" the chocolate and butter to melt.
- For the chocolate into the dish and decorate with candies When It's cool enough not to melt the Maltesers!
- Put the cake in the fridge for a FEW hours.
What I like the MOST with chocolate slices Is That You can play a lot changing the ingredients. Change the color of chocolate for instance!
Enjoy and happy Fabulous Friday Foodies!