Winter is coming here. It’s getting colder and colder.
5 good reasons to make that soup
- healthy reason: full of fibers and vitamins
- dietetical reason: association of vegetable and legume
- it’s warming you up as you get cold outside
- it’s so easy and quick
- Thermy is your best friend when you are lazy to cook
Healthy Thermomix Soup
Author: Peregrination Gourmande
Recipe type: thermomix
A healthy, filling and comforting soup.
- 2 zuchinis
- 1 small potatoe
- 1 cup of split peas
- ½ onion
- spices, herbs, salt as you like
- 400g of water
- Veggie soup
- Mix 22 min, varoma, speed 2
- Mix at high speed 10 for 20 sec.
- Add almond or soya milk at your convenience.
- You can try with other legume like lentills or chikpea.