As you may know, this blog wouldn’t exist without the course that i took last month at the Clever Cookie school of blog. Around 130 students with 2 wonderful teachers Chantelle and Rowe and we built a very kind and supportive group. We are just a few in Europe and i’m the only one in France. Most of my class mates are in Australia. Some of them had the chance to meet. And the rest of us start to know each other from our FB group, our blogs, instagram and so on.
The liebster award is based on nomination amongst bloggers.
1. Link back and recognise the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer ten questions given by the nominator.
3. Nominate ten other bloggers for the award.
4. Create ten questions for nominees to answer.
5. Notify your nominees.
6. Get an award button and display it proudly.
Thanks to my cook mate Carolyn from pinkpostitnote to have nominated me. Here are my answers to her 10 questions.
1. Why did you decide to start a blog? I wanted to have a trace of my recipe and share tips with people who have common interests. And that is a 2. Is blogging harder or easier than you thought it would be? Harder i have to say. A lot of technical issues for me. And it’s easy to get discouraged because it’s a lot of work. 3. Does your partner think you’re insane for doing this? No, he’s always supportive with all my projects. And he is the first to taste the good cakes! haha! 4. What would you like to be doing 5 years from now ? Writing books, cook books, children books. But that’s just a dream… 5. Your biggest regret? Being too old to work in a restaurant because the hard timeless work. 6. Your favorite colour? For now it will be: Bleu canard. Is it duck blue in english? seems strange 🙂 7. Dogs or cats? Definitly dogs. Big ones. 8. Did you get to be what you wanted when you grew up? I’m quite happy with who i became. I have a wonderful familly. 9. Are you annoyed you got stuck with this task? Not at all, so happy to be part of that community. 10. When will you have your Christmas shopping finished ? Hahaha. Joker! That will be on the 23th of december for sure!
Thanks a lot to Astrid from adoreremi to have nominated me. Here are my answers.
1. What inspired you to start your blog journey? The day i passed my bakery exam inspired me to go on with that passion and make my blog. I also love photography so that’s a good way to improve my bakery and photography skills!
2. Give us a little about your background e.g work, family etc I work as a psychologist with children and families. A lot of couples also come to me for counselling. I grow up in Paris and moved with my now husband in his region (Loire valley). We have two wonderful children: girl (numéro 1) and boy (numéro 2).
3. Most inspiring person. Coco Chanel
4. Favourite quote? « In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different. » Coco Chanel
5. Favourite movie? Star wars, the vintage ones.
6. You won $1 million, how would you spend it? Buy a very nice and cute restaurant in south of France and run it. And the beautiful house next to it, can you see it?
7. Five famous people you would invite to for dinner (dead or/and alive). For a very fun and arty party: Dr House, Abba, Jamie Oliver, Woody Allen, Man Ray.
8. Best way to spend time with your family. Holidays. Yeah!
9. Favourite drink? I shouldn’t write this but… Champagne! And good french red wine, lol. I’m being sooooo french.
10. Favourite memory from your childhood. The day i won the prize for the best cake at school. Of course my Mum had baked it but still… was so proud!