Individual pretty fruity dessert
I would like to share one my fav individual fruity dessert recipe. Favorite because so quickly done and so simple.
Today i’ll show you raspberry mousse. You can do this recipe with every fruit puree you like.
I buy frozen fruit purée. It comes in a 1kg box.
- I use to separate it (cutting the 1kg block with a very strong knife) in several portions. It‘s easier to use them after.
- For a nice and smooth chantilly check that the cream is not too whipped. Stop the processor before it’s too hard.
- You can try this recipe with more puree or less sugar, just as you prefer it.
- With that amount of ingredients you can make a lot of those little ones. It’s easier to succeed with this amount because of the whipping thing in the processor.
- 250g raspberry puree
- 100g sugar
- 8g edible gelatine in a bowl of cold water
- 350g liquid cream (30% fat)
- First make a chantilly with the cream in your food processor. Let it wait in the fridge.
- Put the raspberry puree to melt slowly on low heat. Turn off the stove and put the gelatine after having crushed it in your hands a bit to put away water.
- Combine gently.
- And finally add the chantilly to the fruit puree. Combine very gently. Be kind to the chantilly. She is such a fragile girl!
- Fill a piping bag with this delicious mixture and find some gourmets to leak the bowls!