I saved for you this one. I made those individual cheesecakes for Christmas as starters. Good for any fancy occasion (want to show off a bit in front of your mother in law? Go for Salmon Cheesecakes!). They are cute, individual and tasty. A complete success!
I used metallic circles to put the biscuits and the cream in and … take them to bake!
- 160g crackers
- 70g melted butter
- For the cream:
- 150g Philadelphia cream cheese
- 150g Ricotta
- 50g Mascarpone
- Lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 2 eggs
- 3 smoked salmon slice
- Cucumber in dices
- Crash the crackers and combine it with melted butter.
- Stick the biscuits into the circles.
- Mix well the different types of cheese with the 2 eggs.
- Add chive and 1 shalott fine cut in tiny dices.
- Add lemon juice, salt, pepper.
- Bake at 180°C for 20 min to 30min depending on your oven.
- When they are totally cool, slice the salmon and dice the cucumber and try to present it nicely.
You can also add the topping of your choice: for exemple use avocado instead of cucumber. Use shrimps instead of salmon and so on.
I really like to try the savory side of bakery, to transform a bakery recipe into a savory one for starter for example.
I like that photo with the Christmas tree garland shining behind offering me a nice bokeh. Happy new year dear FFF community. I needed to connect myself with nice stuff as good recipe in that hard time we are living here. As one of my FFF friend, Sammie said once:
« Keep calm and bake on »