Healthy Monday Time Guys!
Look at that yummy wok!
Veggies, marinated shrimps served with wild rice.
I love fried wok. I think it’s still healthy because you don’t overcook vegetables.
The really good taste comes from the marinade. Garlic, lemon, soya sauce. It’s basic.
This is another perfect meal when you hurry. Or if you have guests and you don’t want to spend to much time in the kitchen, you could have everything prepared in advance and just fry veggies and shrimps at the last moment.
- shrimps or gambas
- lemon juice
- soya sauce
- ginger (better if it's fresh)
- The amount of these ingredients depends on your taste. Just adjust them to what you prefer.
- Vegetables sliced thinly :
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 3 carrots
- 1 onion
- Wild rice
- Make the marinade and put the shrimps into it a few hours in advance.
- Fry the vegetables in olive oil.
- Add the shrimps.
- Serve immediatly with some rice.
Enjoy and don’t forget to tell me about your wok experiments!