I was really inspired by my mate Carolyn and her thaï recipe. I didn’t have all the ingredients so i imagine something a bit different. I like to use the wok when i have friends because it’s very quick to prepare and you can cut all the ingredients in advance.
In a wok: fry garlic and onion in olive oil. I only use olive oil to cook. My mediteranean roots, i feel them!
Add 1 pepper (orange for me) cut in strings
Add 2 carrots cut in strings
Meanwhile put the beef to marinate. I cut the meat in really thin slices.
Marinade: Soy sauce, fish sauce, sesame oil, ginger in powder, cumin in powder.
When the vegetables are well done, add the beef in the wok. Stir constantly.
Serve immediatly with rice.
The success of this recipe is also about the quality of the meat. Choose very good meat. I added some sesame seeds as a topping!
Thai beef wok
Author: Peregrination Gourmande
Recipe type: wok
A quick recipe wok full of flavor and very adjustable for a weekly diner.
- 1 onion cut
- 1 pepper (orange for me) cut in strings
- 2 carrots cut in strings
- 300g of beef
- Marinade: Soy sauce, fish sauce, sesame oil, ginger in powder, cumin in powder.
- Put the thin slices of the meat into the marinade.
- Heat on high temperature olive oil into the wok.
- Add garlic and onions.
- Add the vegetables.
- When they are done but not overcooked, add the meat.
- Stir constantly.
- Serve immediatly with rice.