French Patisserie perfect pie crust
This is one of the best french pâtisserie heritage! Well, in my chauvinist opinion… As you have to bake it seperatly and before garnishing it, it stays very crusty and you’ll get the perfect combo between crust and cream and fruits or whatever your garnment is!
- 100g butter
- 50 g icing sugar
- 15g almond powder
- 40g eggs
- 200g flour
- Cream the butter with icing sugar and almond powder in a food processor or in a bowl with a wodden spoon.
- Add eggs.
- Mix gently.
- Add flour.
- Make a ball and put in the fridge to rest for at least 1 hour.
- Put it in your tart dish and bake it for 15 min at 180°C.
- I usually double the quantities to freeze one in advance.
- It should be that color.
- Take the time to be careful with the grams. All french patisserie is in grams. It’s a very precise science.