Healthy Thermy Monday
For my first healthy monday post, i suggest this delicious veggie quiche.
You could even turn it into a vegan one.
I used carrots and potatoes. No beet-root. The purple color is the color of an ancient variety of carrot: purple carrot! Isnt’it nice? Kids almost thought it was raspberry!
The paste is totally vegan. I made it flat. I added the grated vegetables on it and pour the sauce. It’s really 5 minutes to make and 30 min to bake so a very easy recipe when you have to check homeworks, give bath and all that jazz!
- 100g olive oil
- 20g hazelnut powder
- 280g of mixed flour (whole wheat and/ or spelt)
- Vegetables grated
- 2 carrots
- 2 patatoes
- 1 shallot
- 3 eggs
- 1 goat yogurt
- 120g feta cheese
- 2,5 thermie gobelet of soya milk
- Mix all the ingredients for 1min on bread fonction.
- Spread the paste into a pie plate.
- Spread the grated vegetables.
- Pour the sauce on the vegetables
- Bake 180°C for 30min.
With fresh salad it’s very good and make a good light diner.
Enjoy your monday meal!