Welcome to another Healthy Monday post!
To start the week with healthy and filling food, have a try with this recipe. I was totally inspired by Zamamabakes. I discovered her blog recently and totally felt in love with all the yummy recipes. She created rice slice. So funky! Rice slice! I mixed her idea with my original way of cooking rice and veggie plate.
So it became something in between that we call here in France a « gratin ».
I started with the low heat method of baking rice and veggie. Remember you have to make the water boils and once it’s boiling you just put the heat to minimum position. And put the cover on the pan without taking it over while it’s cooking.
- 1 cup mixed brown and white rice
- ½ cup spelt
- ¼ cup coral lentil
- 1 grated carrot
- 1 shallot
- some feta cheese
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup soya milk
- spices, salt
- Put the vegetables and rice, spelt and lentil all together to cook in water as on the picture.
- Once its cooked, put them in a gratin dish.
- Pour the mix of eggs and milk on the gratin. Add feta cheese in dices on the top.
- Put in the oven for 10minutes at 180°C.