I have so many pictures to share with you today. Of course it’s easy for me as i’m on holidays! I had such a great time in Swiss Alps. We stayed, Number 1 and I, in Wengen with friends for one week. I hiked every morning. I took these pictures while walking. The very original thing in Wengen Ski station is that there is no car. Amazing isn’t it? It’s so quiet and perfect for children. There is this magical retro train to go up the mountains.
And at the end of the train rail, i’ll give you some travel info.
Come on! Follow me following the train and going up from 1200m high to 1800m high.
This is my favorite one. I stayed there just looking at the fabulous light. This forest is just like a fairy tale. I was waiting for a deer to come sau hello but no one came. And cherry on the cake, a little animated gif with smiling and laughing kids. Happy to live, happy to be on holidays, happy to be together.
What is great about Wengen ski station:
- Remember leave your car behind you at the parking lot in Lauterbrunnen where you take the train to climb up the mountain.
- Totally kids friendly.
- The most incredible snowgarden for children beginners i have ever seen. They have all those fancy motricity paths with automatical carpets and amazing ski teachers. They are not only good teachers, they are also great with kids, really motivating them.
- Nice walks and stunning views.
- A lot of skiing paths for older children and adults.
- The most amazing sledge path. You just take the train up the mountain with your sledge and take the long and beautiful path to slide down to the village.